The Shark Marketing team has developed several website templates, each completely customizable, that will let you announce you and your words with pride! Each site includes all the bells and whistles necessary to the emerging or experienced author, including:
1. The Book(s): Titles, cover graphics and/or subject matter/photos; synopsis; links to sample pages or chapter(s); and Book Club Q's (if applicable).
Here are several examples of ways we've customized our templates for several of our authors. You can click on each to visit their sites!
2. Other Writings: Links to published articles/essays/stories; Samples of work
3. Author Bio: Anecdotal biography - a brief "story of you" in pdf; Photos/albums/gallery
4. Media Kit: (Each item or whole kit can link to pdf) Bios, book synopsis and blurbs; sample pages (if appropriate); contact info for interviews, book appearances, conferences, etc.
5. News/Links: Reviews of you and/or your work, captured quotes and links to full articles; Links to topics and sites of relevance to your project; video, audio and other cool links
6. Appearances: Schedule of where and when you'll be appearing at bookstores, clubs and organizations; Info on appearance types that you do (i.e. book clubs, conferences, readings)
7. Contact: Author contact; Publicist contact; Links to social media relevant to authors name
8. BLOG: Built into site, fully implemented with RSS, links, and plug-ins
Click on any of the thumbnails below to be taken to more info on some site template features and capabilities! All our templates include: full content management systems; static home page or a blog home page; widget compatibility; "Search" capability; and design customization, including art, colors, fonts, etc. to make your site completely original!
Questions about getting your site up and running? Please email SHARK MARKETING and we'll contact you, without obligation, to discuss your needs with a full complementary coach consult, where we'll ask you a series of questions that will help us together define your project goals. We'll then email you a full guide to our services, including prices and thoughtful suggestions as to which tools will work best for YOU. You choose the tools you need: we'll make it happen!
Our full service website design and integration includes everything from launching your website to tuning up an existing site that's specifically geared to your needs. This also includes set-up and customization of domain name, hosting account, email account, custom website theme using WordPress interface, blog set-up, Twitter background design and social media image design. Not only will we help you through each stage; you'll come away knowing how to make needed changes as easily as you'd compose an email, and without incurring any costly monthly maintenance fees, ever!